dash options for the mkI

but need to replace the stock dash, it looks awful.

>So Sayeth The Hitman

Bah, you haven't seen AWFUL, and mine's getting worse (anyone at Jason's
will vouch for this fact). The threat of shells and trinkets to fill the
cracks (canyons?) has been realized, thankfully I have a gorgeous MkI  dash
to replace mine with. But the glue gun madness will continue for another
year or so, till I get a respray done. This dash is one of the worst I've
seen, I pity you folks in the sunbelt.
Cathy, resident lunatic, owner of a gorgeous car with a really ugly dash

(PS don't worry, Klaus will be tastefully done after this silght anomaly)