Cooling System Fun (a.k.a. Always listen to your Scirocco)

These cars do take care of us. When the valves crashed (an assumption) I was
1/4 of a mile from home. It picked back up to get in the drive way.
Next day? Never ran right again.

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer