From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Brian McGarvey
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 6:55 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Group Buy: Porting and polishing (interest?)

So
I just got off the phone w/ Brian Sult, ex-marine, Guy doing the work.
Aka Shaker Enterprises

Here is starting of the deal.

If there is interest and you get at least 4 heads he will port and
polish
for $30.00 a hole. There will be a menu to choose from with prices.

For example chamber polishing for a 4 clyn is $100.00
O-ringing (no offical quote yet) will be approximately $150.00

The time for the work will be about 2 mo. That should include shipping
time if nothing crazy has to be done.

He's done lots of these and is willing to flow one and show you the
results. The others will be done very similarly. If you want each flowed

its extra and will be on the menu list. I'll prep everything, get the
menu
organized, and arrange for a start date. And I'll help with any issues,
because I'm local, but the money will exchange from you to the shop,
none
will go through me.

Full rebuilds are also avail thru Brian Sult.

Disclosure: he's helping w/ the racecar, i benefit indirectly

Brian
88 16v $2004 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
84 0v Next years car? mid engine... maybe we'll see
82 0v Black 16v kit --parts
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.