Group Buy: Porting and polishing (interest?)

Not a problem, I'm working w/ Brian Sult right now to try and work out the
details..

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003, Jonathan Shisler wrote:

> if you give me some more specs i could be into this....im lookin to get my 1.8 16v head done! thanks
>
> Brian McGarvey <brianm@earendel.org> wrote:So
> I just got off the phone w/ Brian Sult, ex-marine, Guy doing the work.
> Aka Shaker Enterprises
>
> Here is starting of the deal.
>
> If there is interest and you get at least 4 heads he will port and polish
> for $30.00 a hole. There will be a menu to choose from with prices.
>
> For example chamber polishing for a 4 clyn is $100.00
> O-ringing (no offical quote yet) will be approximately $150.00
>
> The time for the work will be about 2 mo. That should include shipping
> time if nothing crazy has to be done.
>
> He's done lots of these and is willing to flow one and show you the
> results. The others will be done very similarly. If you want each flowed
> its extra and will be on the menu list. I'll prep everything, get the menu
> organized, and arrange for a start date. And I'll help with any issues,
> because I'm local, but the money will exchange from you to the shop, none
> will go through me.
>
> Full rebuilds are also avail thru Brian Sult.
>
> Disclosure: he's helping w/ the racecar, i benefit indirectly

Brian
88 16v $2004 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
84 0v Next years car? mid engine... maybe we'll see
82 0v Black 16v kit --parts
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.