Plenum hoses

Lets assume you have a 16v.
The one toward the center of the car goes to the cylander clamped to the
valve cover (Forgive me, I am really tired and forgot its name)
The center one runs to the passside of the intake manifold next to intake#1
(Its hidden look between the two intakes)
The outer of the 3 goes to the carbon canister under the Dside...

Have fun!

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer