My 16v is for sale, anyone interested?

Subject says it all, anyone interested in my 16v.. i was gonna wait untill
spring to put it up, but i was just trying to see if i could get it outa my
parents yard early... I will take shit  off, put stock shit on etc. for less
money.. offers?

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v (mein Scirocco 16v befindet sich im Winterschlaf)
'81 Scirocco S (mein Scirocco MKI S befindet sich im Winterschlaf)
'78 Rabbit L (16v project to be for sale opon completion)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)
'93 Nissan Pathfinder SE V6 (4.5" suspension lift)
http://community.webshots.com/user/xscirocco16vx
ICQ# 91932895
AIM Username: xscirocco16vx

http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es