Any tips for removal/installation of Auto tranny in an A2?

Agreed on the swap to manual...  BUT, this car is cheap, and is not very
exciting...  2 dr. golf, rust brown, good shape except for a little rust here
and there...  I plan to fix it as cheaply as possible, and have a beater for
stad-by driving, or sell for some more parts for the 81 Scirocco G60 I am
building...

I would not curse anyone I know with an auto tranny, I love standard, but I do
not need another serious project...

David                  fahrvegnugen