WAY OT: Need advice/resource on pouring concrete for drivewayaddition

My driveway has a 25sq.ft. notch that was never poured because there used to be a tree there. Now it's just an eye-sore and a waste of space. It's actually where my mk1 currently sits.

I know a few of you out there have some General Contractor-type knowledge. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it. The following are the things I'd like get a better grasp of.

- What particular material I should use (SF Bay Area climate ranges from 50-95'F - we rarely, if ever, get below 40'F)
- how deep to dig the area in question
- Use of rebar and whether to drill into existing adjoining sections for additional reinforcement

Thanks again!

Jeff