powder coating

Yup, definitely keep an eye out in your classified section. A lot of times the burners will go, but the oven part almost never does. When finding a place to put the oven, make sure it's well ventilated. Rick Alexander was telling me how when he powdercoated some of Rick Kellner's stuff, the grime that he burnt off (before powdercoating of course) made his garage look like a 5 alarm fire. I guess a few years of oily gunk can do that...

Dan

Kent McLean <kentmclean@mindspring.com> wrote:
shawn f wrote:
> yeah sure man like to see it, problem for me is the oven. Cant really
use my
> house oven and i dont have 240v anywhere outside....

If you have an electric clothes drier or oven, you
probably have 220V. You could unplug the drier/oven,
and run a super-heavy duty 220V extension from that
outlet, out a window to a 2nd oven. As for the 2nd
oven, around my town I see them often on the side
of the road with a "Free" sign. People remodel
their kitchens, don't want the old stove, but can't
bring themselves to see it go to the land fill.

Kent