powder coating

shawn f wrote:
> yeah sure man like to see it, problem for me is the oven. Cant really
use my
> house oven and i dont have 240v anywhere outside....

If you have an electric clothes drier or oven, you
probably have 220V. You could unplug the drier/oven,
and run a super-heavy duty 220V extension from that
outlet, out a window to a 2nd oven.  As for the 2nd
oven, around my town I see them often on the side
of the road with a "Free" sign.  People remodel
their kitchens, don't want the old stove, but can't
bring themselves to see it go to the land fill.

Kent