WOT switch

You would probably run a little rich, if the switch is working. The easy way to tell is at idle, push the switch in with your finger and there will be a noticable difference in the engine sound. If no change, then it probably isn't doing anything.

Dan

John Lagnese <jlagnese@massed.net> wrote:
What would happen if the wide open throttle switch is stuck open? I just freed it up on my daily driver a 92 Jetta GL. I wasn't sure what to look for to see if there is any difference.
John