Clorox and brake fluid(Now Sox game)

Has game 7 happened? I looked in yesterdays paper but didn't see anything. Is it actually today? I'm dying to hear the results, someone please fill me in (not that I'll be lucky enough to watch the game).

Dan

Kent McLean <kentmclean@mindspring.com> wrote:
Eric S wrote:
> Brake fluid and Baking Powder (or Soda, can't remember),
> when mixed and you let it sit for a bit, will spectacularly burst
> into flames...its a wierd timed reaction.

I've hear it's POOL CHLORINE and brake fluid. Not that
I've tried it, nor do I recommend it. And I don't know anything
about http://www.anarchist-cookbook.com/.

I'm going back to watch the Sox-Yankees game. I've
chewed my nails down to the first knuckles. I might as
well finish off all the whole fingers.

Kent