Oversea Sciroccos

A GT2 is a Euro only model, It is a 1.8 Carb that was built from 1990 to
1992.
The GT2 and the Scala (1.8 Injection) were the only two Roccos available in
the UK in the last years of production. I assume this was the same in
Europe too.

AdamG
'92 Scala 1.8i 8v
http://www.geocities.com/little_log

|---------+------------------------------->
|         |           "Mark"              |
|         |           <mardak@cogeco.ca>  |
|         |           Sent by:            |
|         |           scirocco-l-bounces@s|
|         |           cirocco.org         |
|         |                               |
|         |                               |
|         |           09/10/2003 03:00    |
|         |                               |
|---------+------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca>, <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>                                                     |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  RE: Oversea Sciroccos                                                                                       |
  |                                                                                                                             |
  |                                                                                                                             |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I don't have any answers to your questions, but I got a chuckle out of
translating the description using BabbleFish...  :)

"2 hand, mechanism, sun roof, 2 x e-window, sport seats, Color, RC,
servo, original km!! 30000 km! at lover collecting tank!! Type 53 B of
6670434 keys. Small scrape in front on the right of fenders! otherwise
very well! Roof small depression as well as hood (Pfennig size)! one can
however rausdruecken to leave! Inside Top!! completely cleanly not
smokers!! Much Spas when offering"

What's the deal with this car anyway?  What is a GT 2  G-Kat?

Mark.
80 S
81 S  ABA/JH/4K

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2435921832&category=18