MFA CLuster...

What is your MFA cluster out of?  I spent hours and hours mapping out where the wires go(putting MFA in my '83 which also has small connectors).  I'm surprised that your wires were labeled similarly, are you sure?  All I can tell you from your questions is "49A" is for the blinker indicator; and IIRC "15" is +12V constant.  Let me know if you have anymore questions, as to be honest I can't see how you don't have a million like I did when doing this!

-Rob

Devileyes <devileyes@shaw.ca> wrote:
Hello everyone, I am in the middle of swapping in an MFA Cluster into my 82
Scirocco, but it has the small connecters. So after getting the lager style,
I am now trying to figure out which wire goes where. I am not sure of 3
wires the others I am fairly sure where they go as they are listed on both
clusters.

Fernl. Blue with white strip?

49a Blue with Brown (hand break or break warning light not sure)

15 Black (Safety belt not really sure)

IF anyone one can help please let me know