fuel to the fire: 16v's are BAD!

> I'm sorry for the 'troll of a post'. I don't know what that means, but I
assume it's not positive.

Old newsgroup term...   when somebody posts something confrontational just
to see if they can get a rise out of the rest of the readers....    like
going to a VW message board and saying "Honda's rule".   "Trolling" for
attention.

> I try to stir stuff up??!! Have you missed almost ALL of Larrys, Ron's and
other's posts lately?

Actually, I have...   it took something as blatant as "fuel to the fire:
16v's are BAD!" to catch my attention and make me read the post.

> >WTF man? It's a beautiful day in Colorado, go do something productive
> It certainly is. The view from my office window and the breeze coming
through the open door is great. Would you like to work my 16hr day so I can
go enjoy it? Or maybe some other part of my 50+hr work week and 19 credit
school schedule, because I'd certainly love to be doing something more
productive if I could.

Hmm... 16 hour work day on a Sunday...   I'm going to remind you that it's
your choice to be doing that.  Ask Saltyweasel about my lifestyle sometime,
you'll understand where I'm coming from with that comment.

John