  From: Jpe Bloe
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2003 2:42 PM
  Subject: How to get the inner tie rod unscrewed?

  can anyone give me a tip on changing the entire
  assembly? I went to the local parts store and they
  werent aware of any special tools. Any tips on how to
  get it unscrewed from the rack? im changing the entire
  tie rod assemblies.

  this is for a 1986 Rocco 8v.

  ps searched the archives but couldnt find what tool
  combination works best to get this stuff out. and my
  bentley is on the way..