fuel to the fire: 16v's are BAD!

--- Dan Smith <sad_rocc@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Have you missed almost ALL of Larrys, Ron's and other's posts lately?

No, I read almost all of my own posts lately.  Anyone thinking I was seriously trying to stir
something has to lighten up in a BIG way.

AFA that article, it was written by a guy who profited from folks buying Drake, or had so much
emotional investment in his career with Drake that he just *had* to defend Drake by slamming VW.
I took it with a BIG grain of salt a few years ago when I read it and still do.

AFA 8V vs. 16V, well, I maintain...well, you know what I'm going to say here.  And I don't mean a
damened bit of it.  Love y'all anyway!

Cheapass Ron
Whose built more 8V's than 16V's