Who's done motor mounts (16V)

> You can do it that way.
> The front goes first, but replace them ALL!
> If you don't have a press or big vise, get the pre-assembled mounts.

That line should read:
If you don't have a press, get the pre-assembled mounts.

> Hint: use stock mounts if you are sensitive to vibration in the least.
> Larry

I broke a vice once trying to use it like a press... it fractured in two.
Now that I have a press (hydraulic, not to be confused with a 1 ton hand
press which is worth it's weight in hondas) I can say that they are
entirely different animals, and you definitely want a press for motor
mounts. Don't dick around with that heating one piece and cooling the
other maneuver, either. You have a 1 in 10 chance of it succeeding, and a
9 in 10 chance of it just getting a half inch in and then refusing to go
any further.

-Toby