Who's done motor mounts (16V)

Hey folks -- my '88 16V shakes and shudders like nobody's business; as the
flex-pipe in the exhaust also leaks, I'm guessing it needs motor mounts.
(The car acted this way when I bought it).

Anyway, Q for those who have swapped motor mounts: how hard is it for one
person to do with jacks stands and a floor jack?  Will a few 2x4's as
pry-bars suffice to get things in-place and lined up?  Which motor mounts
are likely to go first on the 16V?

I need to get this resolved as soon as I can; any advice would be much
appreciated!  I see Peter sells the mounts already pressed into their
appropriate brackets for a few bucks extra; I'm guessing that's worth the
added expense for ease of installation?

Many thanks!

Chris
cscmc1@eiu.edu