Who's done motor mounts (16V)

Go for the pressed brackets makes it a LOT easier. Read the Bentley before
you start!
It can be done with a floor jack and stands.
The pass side will go first and is the PITA of  all 4 mounts. The timing
belt, cover and the crankshaft pulley need to come off toe get to the last
bolts.
The rear is the next hardest.
The DS is easier and the front is just plain easy.

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com