Kinda OT - Building on Allyn's webcam idea

What about adding like a small ICQ chat or somethign similar to the side?
Like Allan did that way veiwers can make fun of oyu when you do something
stupid, or you can sign in and discuss whats going on and how you are doing
it.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)