Kinda OT - Building on Allyn's webcam idea

This is getting out of hand. I thought reality TV on Fox was bad enough!

Please don't tell me a camera in the bed room is next. Your ISP will not
allow that!
(though if you split the profits with them ...  :)

(nice code by the way)

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer