Kinda OT - Building on Allyn's webcam idea

> What about adding like a small ICQ chat or somethign similar to the side?
> Like Allan did that way veiwers can make fun of oyu when you do something
> stupid, or you can sign in and discuss whats going on and how you are
doing
> it.

i tried that, but there werent enough visitors to warrant keeping it up.

as a side note to that, now that there appears to be multiple cams on the
rise, let me know if you want me to bring the list irc server back online. i
had originally dropped support because Brett had something 'in the works',
but whatever it was never surfaced. perhaps this time (if there is
demand/use of the chat), i can convince brett to link the my java chat page
from that broken button on the front page of the .org site.

email 'yes' votes directly to me (off list)
Al