Inner CV seperation questions, HELP!!!!!

Hey All,

In the midst of a motor swap from my lowly 1.7 to a hydro 1.8 and after
pulling the bolts from the driver's side short drive axle it won't pull out
of the drive flange. I'd never had this problem. It appears to have been
rebuilt with a new boot since the cap/boot came right off the CV and grease
flowed out of course! :-(
What can I do to get it to come out of the flange without damaging
anything??????

Thanks,
Jason Rinne
82 Rocco
Bellingham, WA

Need a shot of Hank Williams or Patsy Cline?  The classic country stars are
always singing on MSN Radio Plus.  Try one month free!