  From: Jason Rinne
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2003 7:02 PM
  Subject: Inner CV seperation questions, HELP!!!!!

  Hey All,

  In the midst of a motor swap from my lowly 1.7 to a hydro 1.8 and after
  pulling the bolts from the driver's side short drive axle it won't pull out
  of the drive flange. I'd never had this problem. It appears to have been
  rebuilt with a new boot since the cap/boot came right off the CV and grease
  flowed out of course! :-(
  What can I do to get it to come out of the flange without damaging
  anything??????

  Thanks,
  Jason Rinne
  82 Rocco