Parts FS - Just in time for Christmas

Hey all, I met a guy who is trying to sell some old parts, I told him
I'd put them out on the list for him. The prices are from him. As long
as I don't get burned with S&H cost's I'm happy to help the guy out.

First off we have a full 16V Scirocco body kit, some scratches no
breaks, the only thing missing is the mounting clips - $150 -pics
available

Neuspeed tail pipes for a VR6 Jetta/GTI I think $60. - pics available

AutoTech Front and rear Stress bars for A2 Chassis - $200 the set - pics
available

Assorted VW emblems - $20 for the lot - pics available

'92 Corrado Speedline wheel new in box - $100 - no pics but can get some
if interested

H&R Race Coil overs front and rear set  needs a bump stop on one and a
rubber cover on another, good shape otherwise - $800 Pics available

4 - Teardrops in really good shape - $60 maybe spoken for. pics
available.

That's it for now, they'll go on e-bay if no-one is interested.

TomC
'79 "The Project" Scirocco