statment on NOS...now common..Re: [audio] subs & boxes

Patrick,

You're absolutely right-- when I said "legitimately building" I should
have clarified myself.. I was referring to NA mods; cams, different
injection, head work, increased CR, etc.

Some people just buy a car and without checking it out mechanically or
doing any prep work, drop in a nitrous system and drive the car like a
moron until it explodes.

Turbos are a totally different league. And IMHO, they are as almost as
hard to do properly as making a nice rear shelf with speakers in it! Much
like with speakers, there's always the temptation to turn up the boost
just a liiiitle more, and then *kaboom*

-Toby