less torque steer with quaife?

Haha cool, I had to reread your message a few times but now I know what
you're talking about. I'm kinda used to that 'snap back' effect but I
don't think I'd miss it if it went away..

It's too bad my tranny broke when it did or I might have had the money to
put a quaife in when I did the bolt kit. Is there anything more to the
install (once you have the tranny apart) than just pressing the stock diff
off the ring gear and bolting up the new one? Do you have to re-shim
the diff bearings? --it seems like such an involved procedure..

-Toby