less torque steer with quaife?

A question for those of you who are lucky enough to have a LSD in your
roccos: does your car exhibit less torque steer than before? More? None at
all?

Drivability-wise this is a big downside to my current setup. I'm pretty
happy with the amount of power I'm making but it's a pain to have to hold
the steering wheel so tightly to try and go in a straight line under full
or even part throttle.

If a Quaife would make this go away then that would be just one more
reason to get one. The tough part is coming up with the money ;)

-Toby