more aleternator problems

Sounds more like your belt is slipping to me....symptoms are identical.

--
Eric
www.VintageWatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v Motronic
90 Corrado TDI

--- "Derrick flo" <derrickmd18@verizon.net> wrote:
 I tested it out today and its at 13.5v.  when I'm drive and I put a load on the motor the light comes on for about 1-5 seconds then does off or stays on until I let off the throttle.  it only happens under a FAST acceleration condition or I'm pulling off from a light and the motor has a load and when I shift into second it blinks for a second.

Do u think I need a new alternator?