digi 1 vs MS

tuning it a piece of cake! I don't know about initial set-up or super duper
fine tuning, but general butt-dyno tuning works awesome! A buddy and I took
his Golf out and butt tuned it in about an hour or so.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)