What seats/seat bearings fit Mk1s?

Yeah, I would say that is prolly an original one as well...  I have never seen
one like that...  Oh, BTW, I am an idiot...  There is a 'color' code at the
end of that number that was missing...  The part number that is still
available is 171-881-213-2VK...  Available everywhere...  The 'color' is
actually a number to descirbe the material, I think...  All the new trim
pieces on the newer cars have a 3 digit number that is a mix of
letters/numbers like this...

  SO, that piece IS available...  Does this one fit both sides, Gordon?

David

--
Cable Motors
4710 NW 39th St.,