Misc. plastic Scirocco bits

After reading numerous posts over the last several months concerning misc. plastic Scirocco bits, I'd like to contrubute the following: I can reproduce any plastic part in just about any color you want. I have the capability (in my basement) to mold and copy 3-D objects in polymer resin or pewter. One type of resin can be pigmented. I came across this capability by vitrue of my profession, I sculpt miniatures for war gaming companies (space ships, robots, monsters, etc.) and found the capability for making multiple copies invaluable. This material is tough but not tough enough to be used in say a seat slider but knobs or badges etc would be ideal candidates. I can even do custom stuff if anyone is interested. This will of course cost money but I'm doing this for fun not profit.

Behrle

81 S "Dieter"
91 Jetta ECOdiesel