What seats/seat bearings fit Mk1s?

Thank you Gordon...

Yeah, that is the one that I have seen in the Rabbits, unless they are very
similar with them but slightly different...  I would go look myself, but both
my roccs are 50 miles away...  The part number given does not work in my
version of ETKA, although it may work in an older version (is someone does get
it to work, please let me know)...

  On an anecdotal note, I had a customer that came in recently looking for
some of these, both inner and outer rear bearings for his 79 ( I think )
Scirocco...  He returned them, saying that they would not fit...  I asked him
to return them, WITH the seat in tow, so that I could look and see where the
trouble was, but he did not do it...  So, I don't know why he had trouble...
The ones that I sold him are as follows...

191-881-213-909

171-881-213-B-2VK

I cannot remember which is which, but I know that one is gray and one is
white, like the picture...

David

--
Cable Motors