Winter Beater Wars, anyone??? I have an idea!

Bwhahahahaha "douchies?!!?"
OMG Sara you are a fucking howwwwl.

I'm so there.  There is no way in hell I'm bringing my winter beater -
those of you who know me also know how stuck the big ol' sled got in the
sand, I don't want to think about ice...

I'll fly up and rent a winter beater.  I'm thinking endless donuts in an
AWD Jaguar X-Type 3.0 -- Hertz has them.  :-D
Jason