Winter Beater Wars, anyone??? I have an idea!

Do they clear the snow off the ice on this lake?  Would be fun either way,
well maybe not with my winter vehicle since it's a 4x4 with studded
tires.  But I could bring the snowmobile out if they don't clear the snow off.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe