Speaking of our cars being possesed

Cathy - we have got to do a tech procedure on the Headache - she's begging
for some attention.

Why don't you drive it up and we'll tie into it on Sunday afternoon?  I'd
have invited you last weekend, but the 70mph winds, blinding snow, and
lack of power for 30 hours really put the damper on entertaining guests -
even Scirocco owners.

I had to drag poor Carrots out in it to make a run up the township to get
water from my parents (who still had utility power - probably related to
the fact that they also have a generator..!)  The poor thing had snow
packed solid in the engine compartment by the time I got back.  Makes for
efficient intercooling though...

Sigh.  I'd consider moving to Reno, I hear the real estate value has
really dropped there the last few weeks - but for some reason I can't get
an insurance quote for natural disaster coverage... (Sorry Josh... :) )

Drew

--
|  84 Wolfsburg Edition TurboDiesel Scirocco  |