Rally of the Tall Pines - 2 Sciroccos entered - Anyone going?

LOL! When I took Klaus to get the chips in the windshield filled, it was
spattering just enough that you needed like one swipe. Do you think it would
happen? I pulled the fuse and put it back in at the windshield place, and it
immediately worked. (by then it had stopped spitting) I figure it was his
way of letting me know that despite his good behavior, he is really a Rocco.
It's the only time I've needed that wiper, and the only time it didn't work.
(But I'm realistic enough to know this may be a sign of things to come)
I'll mention the rally to Denny, but doubt we'll make it.
Cathy