exhaust & intake studs/bolts

Ok, doing some work to the wifes cabby's and upon going to remove the
intake and exhaust mani's I ran into some problems.  Most of the exhaust
studs came out with the bolts, not a huge deal, but still annoying.  And
from PO hacking at the engine, almost all of the intake mani's hex bolts
are about stripped out.

So who is a good source for the studs and hex bolts?  I took a trip to
pottermans site but didn't see them listed.  Going to e-mail him about
it, but thought I'd ask the list incase someone knows of a good source
off hand.  Dealer is pretty much not an option, the nearest dealer to me
is the Dreaded and Vortex made famouse Jim Ellis VW.  Their parts Dept
sucks major monkey testicles.

Thanks,
William
--
88' Scirocco 16v (Crabby 16v)
89' Cabriolet 8v (dead bunneh) RIP 8/25/03

http://www.techography.com/scirocco (s.org forums)