WAAAAY OT: Nvidia GeForce 4 Ti question!

Hey all!!

Sorry about the off topic post but I need to figure out what the heck is
going on with my setup.  I just installed a card with the Nvidia GeForce 4
Ti 4600 Chipset and it locks up in SOF2 Multiplayer.  The really weird thing
is that it works sometimes but not others.  I am suspecting that the older
versions of the server programs the servers are running are causing this as
it doesn't do it on all servers.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Scirocco content:  I have Bilstein sports sporting nospeed lowering springs
with the poly front and rear uppers for sale!!!!  Need money!!

Dave
---