From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Rhett Farnum
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 2:25 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: BEAT THIS! i found a deal!

OK my turn!!

I found an 82 rocco for $100!!! Along with a place to stay and take a break
and meet at least one more dubber before we get back into Iowa!! An
affordable road trip for 3 college students!!! And I get a car out of the
deal!!

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)

>--- Jason Arms <redbug64@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Just picked up a '88 Audi 90 Quattro 10v 5cyl for $50.00  Yes, thats 50
> > dollars!!  Found it on Audifans.com and called him up (local), i drove
>it
> > back to my house (*40min drive)  after paying him 50bux and jumping the
> > battery. hehehehehehehe!
> >

> > Jason Arms (Essex, VT)
> >
> > '87 Scirocco 16v (mein Scirocco 16v befindet sich im Winterschlaf)
> > '81 Scirocco S (mein Scirocco MKI S befindet sich im Winterschlaf)
> > '78 Rabbit L (16v project to be for sale opon completion)
> > '64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)
> > '93 Nissan Pathfinder SE V6 (4.5" suspension lift)
> > http://community.webshots.com/user/xscirocco16vx

---