->From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
->[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Calimus
->Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 9:56 AM
->To: Scirocco ML
->Subject: exhaust & intake studs/bolts
->
->Ok, doing some work to the wifes cabby's and upon going to remove the
->intake and exhaust mani's I ran into some problems.  Most of the exhaust
->studs came out with the bolts, not a huge deal, but still annoying.  And
->from PO hacking at the engine, almost all of the intake mani's hex bolts
->are about stripped out.
->
->So who is a good source for the studs and hex bolts?  I took a trip to
->pottermans site but didn't see them listed.  Going to e-mail him about
->it, but thought I'd ask the list incase someone knows of a good source
->off hand.  Dealer is pretty much not an option, the nearest dealer to me
->is the Dreaded and Vortex made famouse Jim Ellis VW.  Their parts Dept
->sucks major monkey testicles.
->
->Thanks,
->William
->--
->88' Scirocco 16v (Crabby 16v)
->89' Cabriolet 8v (dead bunneh) RIP 8/25/03
->71' Karmann Ghia (air sucker)
->
->http://www.techography.com/scirocco (s.org forums)
->