exhaust & intake studs/bolts

Hell, I'd use McMaster-Carr and get SHCS (socket head cap screws) and good grade studs directly
from them.  This is not special stuff.  McMaster-Carr's prices are high-ish, but their delivery is
second to none. www.mcmaster.com

Your local Ace hardware might have some of this too, but it'd be spotty availability and very
pricey.  Good auto parts shops (not your Pep Boys, but maybe your NAPA) usually have good=grade
screw stock as well.

HTH

Ron