Made it home!!!

You mean you actualy followed the indicated speed marked on the panels...

AHAHAHA the truckers must of blow the doors off that poor car all night long
then...

PS: signal panels are for tourists.. Been living here 7 years, never never
nevre EVER seen anyone do speed limit... * of course unless there is a cop
doing radar, then all texas behave on the roads *...lol

glad to hear you made it safely back home...too bad ya did noit have time for
layover in Dallas...