A PRICE Finally for the TURN SIGNALS!!!!

I know this is a long way off, but would a group buy to distribute at Cincy
appeal to anyone? We should easily get into the $40 off zone that way. I can
keep track of who wants them and other organizational stuff if you need
someone to do that. LMK, maybe we can get this organized to save some money,
and give Kristen a nice big order.
Cathy (thinking of a "Cincy tech procedure" I think I can handle...)