From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of derrick floyd
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2003 9:40 PM
To: scirocco
Subject: battery relocation

Hi.  i'm back again with another question.  I have to relocate my
battery to my truck.  My problem is I just kicked out 70 bucks for a new

batter and I'm not about to kick out another 100 for a sealed one when i

just brought a battery new battery.  The reason i have to relocate it is

because i'm doing my intercooler piping and basically the car my car is
I can't run the piping with out relocating the battery.
here is a pic of my engine bay:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1102189

as u can see the tec 2 and the battery are right there and I have to run

the intercooler piping there.  Is there a way I can put the batter in
the truck with out having to kick out the 150 for a sealed box?  I saw a

box on jegs site:
http://www.jegs.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=134663&prm
enbr=361

will this work and keep the flumes out of the car?