battery relocation

I followed (Rons) Install. I got a plastic battery box from the local parts
store for about 18$ and one gauge connectors. The wire I got from the
welders supply. The ground strap is a side post type mounted directly to one
of the bolts holding the bumper on.

2-2 1/2 hours and its done!

Nice install of the Tech stuff BTB

Julie Macfarlane