battery relocation

For my MkI I used a McMaster Carr battery tray instead of a plastic box.  Also used the spare tire
well since I won't be carryig a spare (previous install was my DD).  This time I ran the welding
cable inside along the driver's sill and drilled a hole through the firewall, protected with an
Ace Hardware grommet.  Still used the center rear seatbelt mounting point for ground.

End result: less than $50 IIRC. Solid as a roc.

Ron