[To the track... my 80 tries the 1/4]

--- Cathy Boyko <losinit@usa.net> wrote:
<snip>
> So what did you use for tires? I can't believe you'd stick all that power
> with
> street rubber. What were the 60' times?? That's excellent!!!! And hell, you
> sure earned it, that wasn't exactly a straighforward engine install eh?
> Congrats!

 I tried out my new Falken Azenis tires... which definitely seemed to
stick pretty well.  Still had to modulate the throttle a lot in 1st, but
then it hooked up and was good.

I have no idea what all these times tell me, but here ya go Cathy...
tell me what they mean, ok...  ;)

60' - 2.228
330 - 6.232
1/8 - 9.557