AGAIN with the big brake questions - oyvay

For a '88 Scirocco 16v...

I have some calipers from a '95 SLC, the adapters and bolts.  Aside from
the obvious (rotors/pads), do I need anything else?  Specifically, do I
have to do anything with the hubs?  What other things are needed?

I think I have a page of directions lying around here somewhere
(purchased all this stuff in 2001).  Maybe.  If there are any webpages
on the tech procedure, das would be uber.

Thanks,
Phil Kerschner